Sergio Ortegon, DDS, MS
Dr. Sergio Ortegon is a Board Certified prosthodontist and a maxillofacial prosthodontist. He has more than 22 years of clinical and teaching experience.
- Dental School: Xaverian University 1998
- Advanced Education in General Dentistry: (AEGD) University of Connecticut 2002
- Prosthodontics Specialty Residency and Master of Dental Science: University of Connecticut 2003-2006
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics and Dental Oncology: MD Anderson Cancer Center (Houston) 2006-2007
Hospital and Educational affiliations:
- Clinical Consultant: Texas Children’s Hospital, Department of Plastic Surgery
- Assistant Clinical Instructor: University of Texas School of Dentistry, Department of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics
He has a practice limited to his specialty and subspecialty. As a prosthodontist, Dr. Ortegon is commonly the team-leader who guides and coordinates teams of general dentists, oral surgeons, periodontists, orthodontists, pediatric dentists and endodontists to come up with a custom game plan for your specific needs.
We serve Bellaire, Houston, Medical Center and Galleria Areas. If you would like to schedule an appointment with us please give us a call at 713-664-9900.
Read Dr. Ortegon’s article about dental implant materials published in Inside Dental Technology.